Stage Two of the Harry’s Place precinct is supported by the Australian Government and will cater for multiple needs, including people with disabilities and adult day services. The design is multi-purpose and will provide solutions for people from across the community.
Stage Two comprises of three single storey buildings, a car park and an internal connecting road. The special use facility will incorporate:
- An adult day service centre with recreation, vocational and education facilities
- Short term disability and respite accommodation
- A cafe and training and employment opportunities
Click below for a fly through of Stage Two plans.
Stage Two construction is anticipated to be completed by mid-2020. Carpentaria will provide updates throughout the project. If you wish to be included on Carpentaria’s stakeholder contact list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 8920 9400.
- Project Update 4, April 2020 is available here.
- Project Update 3, February 2020 is available here.
- Project Update 2, September 2019 is available here.
- Project Update 1, June 2019 is available here.
For further information about Stage Two of the Harry’s Place precinct, please contact: